- The current setting status of the camera can be displayed over the captured image using superimposing function enabling to display text information by OSD.
- When the external trigger signal is input, the image is reset at a random timing (Asynchronous timing) and the electronic shutter image can be obtained at a given point in time. (Asynchronous shutter mode)
- The trigger signal for strobe light is output in synchronization with the timing to release the shutter (TTL level, active L).
- The monitoring function for measuring the internal temperature of the camera is incorporated.
- Preset trigger input and Pulse width trigger input as asynchronous shutter trigger input are available.
- The ID information set by the user for each camera can be saved and read out whenever necessary (via serial communication link).
- Image input device for high-resolution image processor
- Appearance inspection device for LSI
- Microscope usage
- Inspection device for electronic packaging
- Appearance inspection device for LC or Plasma panel
- Input device for image processing unit connecting to computer
|Image Sensor||Progressive scanning, interline transfer CCD
Unit cell size: 6.45µm(H) × 6.45µm(V)
2/3 inch size
|Effective Pixels||1390 (H) × 1040 (V)Square grid pattern|
|Read Out Scanning||fH = 32.0 kHz
fV = 30 Hz
fCLK = 60.00 MHz
|Standard Sensitivity||400 Lx at F22|
|Min subject Illuminance||1 Lx at F1.4|
|S/N Ratio||50 dB or more|
|Video Output||Digital output/10 or 8 bit (30MHz × 2TAPs × 8/10bit output)
Camera Link (Base Configuration) compliant
|External Sync Input||Internal Sync/External Sync Automatic change|
|Electronic shutter||1/23000 sec – 1/30 sec(no shutter) – 1/3 sec|
|Asynchronous shutter||Preset fixed shutter/Pulse width control|
|Scanning Mode||Normal scan(all pixels)/Partial scan(central part)|
|Lens Mount||C mount (flange back fixed)|
|External Control||Serial interface via Camera Link interface|
|Special Function||Function of superimposing setting information on screen
Function of monitoring internal temperature of camera
Function of storing camera ID information
|Power Supply||DC 12 V ± 10% 350 mA Max.|
|Outside Dimension||46(W) × 42(H) ×60(L) mm (excluding tripod attachment)|
|Weight||Approx. 150 g|
Dimensional Outline Drawing