- Capable of image transmission over 100m without repeater.
- Capable of capturing images on PC without an image capture board.
- Equipped with IP engine for high-speed image transmission.
Jumbo frame packet-compatible.
- When the external trigger signal is input, the image is reset in random timing (Asynchronous timing) and the electronic shutter image can be obtained at a given point in time. (Asynchronous shutter mode)
- The camera connector (6-pins) has the trigger input terminal and the strobe timing signal output terminal for high-speed random shutter (Asynchronous shutter)
- Variant trigger modes including asynchronous shutter in H-reset mode are equipped.
- The current setting status of the camera can be displayed over the captured image using a superimposing function that is capable of displaying text information by OSD.
- The camera is shipped with SDK including viewer software and various sample program sources.
- Input devise for an electronic shutter image processor
- Appearance inspection device
- Monitoring equipment
- Inspection devise for electronic packaging
- Image input devices for ITS such as car number reading
- Input devise for image processor connected to the computer through networks.
|Image Sensor||Progressive scanning, Interline transfer CCD
2/3 inch size
Unit cell size: 6.45µm(H) × 6.45µm(V)
|Effective Pixels||1392(H) × 1040(V)Square grid pattern|
|Horizontal Scanning||fH= 33.5 kHz|
|Vertical Scanning||fV= 31.4 Hz|
|Pixel Clock||fCLK= 60.00 MHz|
|Standard sensitivity||400 Lx at F11|
|Min subject illuminance||1 Lx at F 1.4|
|S / N Ratio||50dB or more|
|Video Output||Progressive scanning: 31 frame/sec
Digital output: 8/10/12bit switchable
GigE Vision compliant
|External Sync Input||None|
|Electronic Shutter||1/23000sec. ～1/31sec. (No shutter)～Long exposure|
|Asynchronous Shutter||Preset fixed shutter/Pulse width control
(H-reset ON/OFF settable for each)
|Scanning Mode||Normal scan (all pixels)/Partial scan (central area)|
|Lens Mount||C mount (flange back fixed)|
|External Control||Serial interface via Ethernet|
|Special Function||Image signal for Auto iris lens (without Sync. 0 to 0.7V)
Function of imposing setting information over output image
Function of monitoring internal temperature of camera
Function of storing camera ID information
|Power Supply||DC12V±10%, 500mA (Max.)|
|Outside Dimension||36(W) × 31(H) × 69(D)mm(connector excluded)|
Dimensional Outline Drawing