Anywhere, anytime monitoring
- The system automatically collect data 24/7 and monitor from any place on any device (desktop, laptop, tablet)
Easy upgrade and expansion
- The system could be upgraded functions, reports and expanded monitoring scope
Quick system deployment
- The deployment is implemented through two simple steps
- The solution packages are designed to optimize cost and are suitable for monitoring few to a large numbers of ferries
Customized and specialized software
- Software interfaces are friendly, specialized, and customized
Convenient data exchange
- The system pushes data to third-party software via API or csv file
|Fuel level sensor||Measure fuel level in tank and convert signal to RS485 Modbus RTU signal.|
|iConnector IoT gateway||Transmit data from different fuel level sensor to cloud server or on premise server through 3G cellular network. Connect maximum 20 fuel level sensors and monitor up to 70 parameters. 2MB internal memory, power 7..48VDC, avg 200mA, IP 67|
|Server||Cloud server service or on premise server to install IoT Globiots software system. Server capacity depends on total monitored parameters, number of iConnector and expansion plan for near future. There are 3 types of server:
1. Daviteq’s cloud server: suitable for monitoring from some parameters to some thousand parameters, operated and maintained by Daviteq’s IoT system specialists, backup operation with high reliability.
2. Daviteq’s industrial server: industrial standard, durable, reliable, fanless server, operated in tough environment, place in any location, three types of server: NANO server for maximum 1000 parameter monitoring, MICRO server for max 2000 parameters, MINI server for max 6000 parameters.
3. Customer’s available server: suitable for big customer, monitoring for some hundred parameters and strict security policy.
|IoT Globiots software system||Collect and analyze data, visualize dashboard and report, notify alarm and event. Configure remotely system, iConnector, parameter, event, alarm, dashboard, report, and user authority. Send alarm, event by email, SMS. Push data to third-party software/application using API. Basic reports as below:
1. Current fuel level and volume report
2. Historical trend for fuel volume during selected period
3. Fuel consumption, filling report during selected period
4. Alarm, event list report during selected period