Anywhere, anytime monitoring
- The system automatically collect data 24/7 and monitor from any place on any device (desktop, laptop, tablet)
True wireless sensor
- Battery-operated wireless and wireless connection to gateway result in 100% wireless sensor
Easy upgrade and expansion
- The system could be upgraded functions, reports, and expanded monitoring scope
Quick system deployment
- “True wireless” sensor and remote configuration make system deployment so simple
- Wireless technology reduces cable and wiring cost. Customized cloud technology optimizes software cost
Fast system maintenance
- Wireless sensor technology facilitates to checking, identifying, and troubleshooting problems quickly and simple
|Wireless temperature, humidity sensor||Humidity 0 .. 100 %RH, +/- 2.0%, res 0.1%. Temperature -40 .. + 85 oC, +/- 0.2 oC, res 0.1 oC. Data speed: Up to 50kbps. Transmission distance, LOS: 1000m. Battery: 01 x AA 1.5-3.6VDC, up to 10-year operation, depends on configuration. Frequency Band: ISM 433 Mhz, Sub-GHz technology from Texas Instrument, USA. Security Standard: AES-128. Housing: Poly-carbonate, IP67.|
|Wireless soil moisture sensor||Frequency Domain Reflectometry technology, moisture 0 .. 100 %, acc +/- 3.0% , res 0.01%, temperature -30 .. + 70 oC, acc +/- 0.3 oC, res 0.1 oC, EC 0 .. 20 mS/cm, acc +/- 2.0% span, res 0.1 mS/cm, measurement volume Dia. 70mm x Height 70mm, wetted materials 316L SS & thermoplastic, sensor dimensions 71x45x16mm with probes 70mm and signal cable 2m, data speed up to 50kbps, transmission distance LOS 500m, internal antenna 3 dbi, battery 01 x AA 1.5, frequency band ISM 433Mhz, Sub-GHz technology from Texas Instrument, USA, housing poly-carbonate, IP68|
|Wireless ambient light sensor||Measurement range 0..83865.6, linearity 5% when the light is less than 40 lux, temperature drift 0.01% / oC when light intensity is about 2000 lux, data speed up to 50kbps, transmission distance LOS 500m, internal antenna 3 dbi, battery 01 x AA 1.5, frequency band ISM 433Mhz, Sub-GHz technology from Texas Instrument, USA, housing poly-carbonate, IP67|
|iConnector IoT gateway||Transmit data from different wireless sensors to cloud server or on premise server through 3G cellular network or Ethernet network or wifi network. Connect to the sensors using wireless RF 433 MHz. Connect maximum of 35 wireless sensors and monitor up to 70 parameters. 2MB internal memory, power 7..48VDC, avg 200mA, IP 67. Optional: 2 relays and GPS|
|Server||Cloud server service or on-premise server to install IoT Globiots software system. Server capacity depends on total monitored parameters, number of connectors and expansion plan for the near future. There are 3 types of servers:
1. Daviteq’s cloud server: suitable for monitoring from some parameters to some thousand parameters, operated and maintained by Daviteq’s IoT system specialists, backup operation with high reliability.
2. Daviteq’s industrial server: industrial standard, durable, reliable, fanless server, operating in a tough environment, place in any location, three types of server: NANO server for maximum 1000 parameter monitoring, MICRO server for max 2000 parameters, MINI server for max 6000 parameters.
3. Customer’s available server: suitable for big customers, monitoring for some hundred parameters and strict security policy.
|IoT Globiots software system||Collect and analyze data, visualize dashboard and report, notify alarm and event. Configure remotely system, iConnector, parameter, event, alarm, dashboard, report, and user authority. Send alarm, event by email, SMS. Push data to third-party software/application using API. Basic report as below:
1. Current environment status report
2. Historical trend for environment conditions during selected period
3. Alarm, event list reports during selected period