When the pressure reaches the set point, the product triggers the preset mechanical structure and sends a switch signal. The output of MC2010-S pressure switch is normally open and normally closed (SPDT).
- Compact structure
- DIN standard plug, convenient wiring
- Wide range of measurements (optional within 0-40MPa)
- Excellent repeatability
- Normally open and normally closed (SPDT) output
- Gold-plated contact and high contact rating
- Pressure control for water, oil, and air pressure
- Hysteresis: 20%-35%
- Accuracy: 3% set point
- Output: normally open + normally closed, gold-plated contact
- Contact rating: AC24V,3A； AC125V,1A； AC250V,0.5A
- Working temperature: -20~85℃ (-40~160℃ optional)
- Protection level: IP65
- Material: diaphragm: NBR
- Piston: stainless steel piston with NBR seal
- Process connections: stainless steel
|Model||Overload（bar）||Range of adjustment
Pressure Point Adjustment
1st step, Unscrew the nut in the middle of the Hersman with a screwdriver and pull off the Hersman’s joint.
2ed step, Adjust the pressure set point with a small wrench. Set the point up clockwise and set the point down counterclockwise.