The SH2UMMF124 is a universal mobile modem which, connected to a Sx2WEB24, enables the control and monitoring of the smart house functions/ events, sending and receiving SMS messages to/from mobile phones. The SMS functions are programmed by the SH tool. Using SMS messaging the user can:
– activate/deactivate functions
– read function status
– write analogue values (setpoints, timers)
– read analogue values (setpoints, timers, analogue inputs such as temperature sensors, lux sensors…)
– receive events (alarms, function status changes, analogue signal crossing setpoints,…).
– receive feedback on the sent commands.
Furthermore, the SH2UMMF124 is based on UMM communication technology for data communication when wired internet is not available.