- Key Functions
One Sensor, Three Applications
- 3-in-1 sensor for standard (relay) or emergency escape route (current/frequency) door activation and safety.
- Only one sensor required by door installation teams to cover all sliding door types.
- Door Learn technology provides unrivalled pedestrian safety.
- 3-row infrared safety curtain protects pedestrian inside and around the door close zone.
- Monitored safety system.
- Unidirectional detecting technology reduces building energy losses by as much as 20%.
- Cross Traffic filtering reduces instances of unintentional door activations caused by pedestrians walking parallel to the door.
Reduced Time Onsite
- Installation instructions clearly printed on the sensor body.
- Factory pre-set dipswitch settings to conform to EN16005.
- Intelligent software prevents false door activations.
- One piece sensor body construction prevents parts getting lost or broken during installation.
- Technical Specs
- ModelSSR-3-ER: Automatic Door Activation & Safety for Standard and Escape Route Doors
- Detection MethodMicrowave Motion Detection, K-Band + Active Infrared Detection
- Installation Height2000mm to 3500mm (6.5ft to 11.5ft)
- Sensor Dimensions265mm (W), 60mm (H), 43mm (D)
- Presence Timer2s, 30s, 1min and infinity (Active Infrared 3 rows)
- IP Rating54
- Power Supply12 to 24V AC: 12 to 30V DC ±10% 50/60Hz
- Power ConsumptionAC12V-2.5 [VA] (Max) AC24V-2.5 [VA] (Max) DC12V-150 [mA] (Max) DC30V-80 [mA] (Max)
- Operating Temperature-20°C to +60°C (-4°F to 140°F)
- Weight254g (0.56 lbs)
- Available ColoursBlack: Product Code = SSR-3/BL. Silver: Product Code = SSR-3/S.
- Detection Area
Internal mounting bracket
Under transom bracket
Infrared spot finder tool
Black sensor cover for SSR-3