The Flame Sensor FS-1000E quickly detects ultraviolet rays contained in flames and activates a built-in alarm sound plus an open collector output.
- The internal alarm sounder output is greater than 80dB at 3.3ft. (1m) in front of the sensor. The internal sounder can be disconnected by cutting a jumper wire if required when using an external DC power supply.
- Compact design enables FS-1000E to be installed at any location. Easy separation of the sensor unit from the base simplifies installation and maintenance.
- Low battery: When using a battery power source, low battery condition is annunciated by an internal buzzer and external LED.
- Power up: When power is turned on, an alarm sound is activated. If no alarm sound is activated, check the power source.
- Super High Sensitivity in a smart design